Roasted Onion & Garlic Haricot Vert
- 1 lb of fresh green beans, stems removed
- 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 1/3 cup FEZZIWIG'S Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Boil green beans until beans are halfway cooked (3-5 minutes). Drain beans. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add chilled green beans and saute for 3-5 minutes, tossing beans to cook all sides. Add 2 tbsp Roasted Garlic Onion Jam. Stir beans well, 3 minutes. Jam will melt and bubble, fully coating the beans. Generously sprinkle with crumbled Gorgonzola, sliced almonds, or bacon.
Apple Cranberry Wild Rice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup leeks, white portion chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup basmati rice
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the leeks and pecans, sauté until the leeks are soft. Add the garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes, making sure it does not brown. Add the wild rice, chicken broth and salt. Cover and cook 60 min. When there are 20 minutes left in the cook time add the basmati rice. When the rice is done cooking and tender (but not mushy), let stand 5 minutes longer covered. Drain any excess liquid. Add the Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney and serve.